New Smart Hybrid PBX for the SMB Market Brings You Unified Communication
The Panasonic KX-NS300 Smart Hybrid PBX is a cost effective legacy and IP communication system for small and medium sized companies that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to your needs.
The KX-NS300 has advanced features and starts from 6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 288 extensions with an Expansion Unit.
The KX-NS300 is also a unified communication system which has rich IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging (chat), and presence information.
It can also use built-in applications, such as a call centre solution, mobile solution, and voice mail system, to provide more efficient work and increased customer satisfaction.
- 6 Port analogue CO Trunk (LCOT6)
- 16 Port Single Line Telp. (MCSLC16)
- 2 Port Digital Telp (DLC2) + 2 D-XDP
- 2 Ch DISA or Simple VM (ESVM2)
- 2 Ch Internal BGM
- Main CPU: Cortex A8 600 MHz
- Power Input: 100V AC to 130V AC
- Power Consumption: 110w
- Memory Backup Duration: 7 years
- Dialing: Dial Pulse (DP) 10pps, 20 pps Tone (DTMF) Dialing
- Mode Conversion: DP-DTMF, DTMF-DP.
- LAN Port: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
- Dimension : 430 mm (W) x88 mm (H) x367 mm (D)